We break the prices at DeZender (-60% for life) (29 Sep 2021)

Over the past few months, we have received a lot of requests concerning the revision of our prices.
It’s now done on the batch file prices, with prices reduced by -60% on all our offers !
This offer will remain for life, even on our future services in preparation for file decompilation : PHP 8.0, 8.1, and more.

The Team DeZender

Can you decode this? Zend Encoder/SafeGuard

• Thank you received: 0
What is sought is that the variables are legible, seemingly obfuscated, so the decoding of Ioncube is correct, but the variables appear to be randomly generated, so the code cannot be read and it is not known what is happening there.

Previously, I saw that your excellent team decoded the script with its variables successfully, here is an example:

prnt.sc/q1o8st

prnt.sc/q1odnr

But this time I request the Ioncube decrypt service, the variables are obfuscated and cannot be read not knowing what happens there, here is the example of the work obtained:

prnt.sc/q1oewp

prnt.sc/q1ogcx

I appreciate your help so that obfuscated variables are readable and not random numbers and letters that do not allow you to read the code or know what happens there, I will pay for this work Dezender team thank you very much.
4 years 5 months ago #9953

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 165
Hello,
What is certain is that it has been decompiled like this, so this layer of protection has no connection with "ionCube".
That's why the result is like this. ;)
4 years 5 months ago #9954

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DeZender
Time to create page: 0.021 seconds
Copyright © 2009 - 2024 DeZender.Net All rights reserved.