We break the prices at DeZender (-60% for life) (29 Sep 2021)

Over the past few months, we have received a lot of requests concerning the revision of our prices.
It’s now done on the batch file prices, with prices reduced by -60% on all our offers !
This offer will remain for life, even on our future services in preparation for file decompilation : PHP 8.0, 8.1, and more.

The Team DeZender

I've used many before...

• Thank you received: 0
I have used many dezending programs before. Some seem to work with some files and others seem to work with other files.

I have a few dozen files I need dezended. I can dezend them with some other programs I have but some little thing is not being converted properly and is causing the pages not to work.

I know you can at least get as far as I can... the whole page appears as normal PHP, but some of the code is broken along the line.

If you can get this file dezended and working properly, I know you can get all of my files to work. Can you please try on this one file?

bit.ly/JLrweV

Thank you.
11 years 11 months ago #935

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 165

Replied by DeZender on topic I've used many before...

Hello,
You will find the first part of your decrypted file to get the rest please place an order on our online store.

The team DeZender

pastebin.com/TNxkVXZ3
11 years 11 months ago #936

Replied by j0563 on topic I've used many before...

Thank you for your quick response, but as I mentioned, I already have the file decoded myself from two other programs, but each of the decoded files I have vary slightly and neither work.

The small bit of code you posted is the same as one of my two decoded files I already have, but I was hoping to see if your decoded version would work properly as although mine matches the code you posted, I am hoping something in the file does not match, which would make yours a more accurate dezend than mine. In those first few lines, it matches what I already have.

If I can verify that your decoded file does in fact work, then I will be happy to purchase this for the remaining 30+ files I have to decode.

Thanks.
11 years 11 months ago #937

• Thank you received: 165

Replied by DeZender on topic I've used many before...

We provide free files as sample.
11 years 11 months ago #938

Replied by j0563 on topic I've used many before...

Okay, thanks anyway
11 years 11 months ago #939

Moderators: DeZender
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds
Copyright © 2009 - 2024 DeZender.Net All rights reserved.