We break the prices at DeZender (-60% for life) (29 Sep 2021)

Over the past few months, we have received a lot of requests concerning the revision of our prices.
It’s now done on the batch file prices, with prices reduced by -60% on all our offers !
This offer will remain for life, even on our future services in preparation for file decompilation : PHP 8.0, 8.1, and more.

The Team DeZender

A 400$ Jobsite....and I just need a bit of help please !!!

• Thank you received: 0
Hey Guys, I just grabbed a nulled job board (atleast it said so) for a client of mine who does not know better programming than a 3rd grader !!

I dezended the files which were Zend encoded and right now I just need a little help where I have to roll back my system time to May 2008 to make it work (and i have noted down the exact date, month,hour, minute & second till it works !!)

I just need some help so as to make it work further !!

Can any one help please??

Even if someone can explain me how to do the stuff, I can probably try myself, thanks in advance, God bless ;)

Oops and the link for the nulled job board can be found at www.filehosting.org/file/details/307496/Job_Site_Pro.zip and by any chance if the link doesn't work( I'm sure it won't after some days) you can download the PG Job Board 2010 from various other sources as well !!
12 years 3 months ago #636

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 165
Hello,
Our services are moving over to professionals who wish to study functions or continue to maintain a site if the author gives no sign of life.
You understand that your application does not fit all in our services.
12 years 3 months ago #637

• Thank you received: 0

Now that's a lame joke...did you say 'professionals!!?

Okay, tell me exactly what have you personally contributed to people oops I mean 'professionals' so as they can "study functions or continue to maintain a site if the author gives no sign of life" except that you registered a domain, put up these softwares which obviously don't fall into the divine category

Try designing and programming your own forum rather than using this sick phpBB, I can make a better one for you if you have made enough dollars to be able to pay for my services and don't worry I will not let you down making a lame excuse of taking 'professional' people in hands.... 8-) ;)
12 years 3 months ago #638

• Thank you received: 165
12 years 3 months ago #639

Moderators: DeZender
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds
Copyright © 2009 - 2024 DeZender.Net All rights reserved.