We break the prices at DeZender (-60% for life) (29 Sep 2021)

Over the past few months, we have received a lot of requests concerning the revision of our prices.
It’s now done on the batch file prices, with prices reduced by -60% on all our offers !
This offer will remain for life, even on our future services in preparation for file decompilation : PHP 8.0, 8.1, and more.

The Team DeZender

PHP Code

• Thank you received: 0

PHP Code was created by eller200

May I have a decode of this, I just need a sample, to see if your guys decoder works, then I'll purchase the page. I just want to be sure it works.
Here's my code:
tinypaste.com/b85b3553
11 years 10 months ago #948

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 165

Replied by DeZender on topic PHP Code

Hello,
We accept for the moment that the files go a maximum weight of "10kb" because our "DeZender v1" does not yet fully well decompile files "SourceGuardian", so we have touched the hand and we so take too much time to do it on a file that size.

The team DeZender
11 years 10 months ago #949

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by eller200 on topic PHP Code

So when will you guys be able to decode a file such that size?
11 years 10 months ago #950

• Thank you received: 165

Replied by DeZender on topic PHP Code

Which is complicated with that kind of "loader", which is must run the script content to allow our "DeZender" can retrieve the necessary information to the decompiled.
We are already working on a "DeZender V2", but has not yet studied this part, so I could tell you when we can remove this size limit that I am aware can be very annoying.
11 years 10 months ago #951

Moderators: DeZender
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Copyright © 2009 - 2024 DeZender.Net All rights reserved.