We break the prices at DeZender (-60% for life) (29 Sep 2021)

Over the past few months, we have received a lot of requests concerning the revision of our prices.
It’s now done on the batch file prices, with prices reduced by -60% on all our offers !
This offer will remain for life, even on our future services in preparation for file decompilation : PHP 8.0, 8.1, and more.

The Team DeZender

can you decode this file

• Thank you received: 0
Hello,
I have about 22 file works like this file i tried easytoyou-eu but the code looks missy and most of codes output with echo "" not the actual code which is provided later by the developer for some files so after decoding using easytoyou the theme functions not works and the theme disabled from wordpress backend , do you think your team can decode this theme files without problem ?
here is test file
www70.zippyshare.com/v/rkIsuiVF/file.html

also i have another wordpress theme 113 file encoded with PHP 7.2 + ionCube 10.3 within this files some code to allow this theme to work on 1 domain how much it will cost to decrypt this files and define how to change the license domain of this theme?

Thanks
1 year 10 months ago #13107

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 165

Replied by DeZender on topic can you decode this file

Hello,
You will find the first part of your decrypted file, to get the rest please place an order on our online store.
www.dezender.net/shop/product-details.html

The DeZender Team
pastebin.com/*******
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by DeZender. Reason: At the customer's request, remove the sample link.
1 year 10 months ago #13108

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by egmix on topic can you decode this file

its looks good , im going to place my order
1 year 10 months ago #13109

Moderators: DeZender
Time to create page: 0.021 seconds
Copyright © 2009 - 2024 DeZender.Net All rights reserved.