We break the prices at DeZender (-60% for life) (29 Sep 2021)

Over the past few months, we have received a lot of requests concerning the revision of our prices.
It’s now done on the batch file prices, with prices reduced by -60% on all our offers !
This offer will remain for life, even on our future services in preparation for file decompilation : PHP 8.0, 8.1, and more.

The Team DeZender

New Order

• Thank you received: 0

New Order was created by unicxam

Hi, I have 3 files for decoding. I've already tried another online service and they gave me 3 corrupted decoded files, I can see the php code but something is wrong because they don't work when I test them.

Here are the encoded files:
index.php
init.inc.php
licencia.inc.php

I'm also attaching the decoded versions of this file, that was decoded by some other service so you can compare your decoded version to this to see if you get the same result or not. If your result is different and it works, I would like to purchase your service, and I also have another 112 files for decoding.

You will see 2 folders inside the zip, "to-decode", those are the one to be decoded by you, and the folder "decoded-by-other", here you will find the files decoded by someone else for you to compare with yours.

Thanks a lot!
2 years 4 months ago #12820

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 165

Replied by DeZender on topic New Order

Hello,
We do not do any support for EasyToYou, please see this directly with him.
2 years 4 months ago #12823

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DeZender
Time to create page: 0.020 seconds
Copyright © 2009 - 2024 DeZender.Net All rights reserved.