We break the prices at DeZender (-60% for life) (29 Sep 2021)

Over the past few months, we have received a lot of requests concerning the revision of our prices.
It’s now done on the batch file prices, with prices reduced by -60% on all our offers !
This offer will remain for life, even on our future services in preparation for file decompilation : PHP 8.0, 8.1, and more.

The Team DeZender

Test before ordering

• Thank you received: 0

Test before ordering was created by konta1

Hello,
I have around 50-75 files that i need to decode/decrypt. I belive it is sourch guradian.
I would like to see if you can decode one of them as a test before i purchase it all.
Here is the file:
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=028 ... 6177198025
(Btw if you will make a package for 75 files, instead of only 50 and 100 it will be great!).
One more question, if i purchase the tool for 1000 euros, how long would it take to decode/decrypt with it a file in the size of the file i gived you for test? Is it possible to decode many files together at the same time?
Thanks!
11 years 3 months ago #1970

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 165

Replied by DeZender on topic Test before ordering

Hello,
Our "De-SourceGuardian" can not execute files protected by a verification of "IP" or "Host" :
PHP Fatal error:  SourceGuardian Loader - This script is not licensed to run on this machine or it is not running in web server environment. Run this script in web server environment. Please contact the script author about this problem. Error code [02] in main.php on line 2
So I can not do anything to the file.
To also know that we no longer sell our "DeZender."
11 years 3 months ago #1971

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by konta1 on topic Test before ordering

Is there any way on the internet to decode such a file then? If not, when will it be?
11 years 3 months ago #1972

• Thank you received: 165

Replied by DeZender on topic Test before ordering

I do not think I can correct this in the future, if this happens, you will be notified by e-mail.
11 years 3 months ago #1973

Moderators: DeZender
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Copyright © 2009 - 2024 DeZender.Net All rights reserved.