We break the prices at DeZender (-60% for life) (29 Sep 2021)

Over the past few months, we have received a lot of requests concerning the revision of our prices.
It’s now done on the batch file prices, with prices reduced by -60% on all our offers !
This offer will remain for life, even on our future services in preparation for file decompilation : PHP 8.0, 8.1, and more.

The Team DeZender

Dynamic Keys

• Thank you received: 0

Dynamic Keys was created by kimza333

Hello.

I read u have made progress on dynamic keys. What is the progress, are you able to fully complete decrypt dynamic key protected functions and files ? and if so what is the price, and how long will it take ?

How much of dynkey protected funcs/files can be recovered / decrypted ?

Thanks, i have a couple i need to decrypt urgent, please confirm if possible
4 years 11 months ago #9052

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 165

Replied by DeZender on topic Dynamic Keys

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in our work !

The update 4.0.8.9, allowed me to know much more about the functioning of the Dynamic Key.
There are 2 methods :
1) The BODY, which protects the execution of the file, it is already patch, because we use the loader ionCube, so far version 10.3.4.
2) There is then the method "FCALL", it loads the function, that if it is called, with the right arguments and especially the good values.

That's what we're going to work on this summer, to emulate loads of functions, so that the loader loads the function, and puts it in memory.
With this solution, we can automatically decompile sources of this type (page 60): www.ioncube.com/sa/USER-GUIDE.pdf

It happens that the call is present in other files, it is there that the intervention time will be longer, and will ask for the complete pack of your files.
In short, the less the file will be, and the faster the intervention can be done.

But the good news is that it will be (finally) possible !
4 years 11 months ago #9060

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by kimza333 on topic Dynamic Keys

PLease see my private message
4 years 11 months ago #9061

Moderators: DeZender
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Copyright © 2009 - 2024 DeZender.Net All rights reserved.