We break the prices at DeZender (-60% for life) (29 Sep 2021)

Over the past few months, we have received a lot of requests concerning the revision of our prices.
It’s now done on the batch file prices, with prices reduced by -60% on all our offers !
This offer will remain for life, even on our future services in preparation for file decompilation : PHP 8.0, 8.1, and more.

The Team DeZender

Best service and perfectly working decoded script

• Thank you received: 1
Hey, 

I have tried this service today and I was a bit hesitant at first because I tried another service similar to this one and it did not turn well. 
The other service managed to decode the files but once I use them, the script stops working as if there is something wrong in them that I could not figure out.

and so I tried Dezender service thinking I might end up with similar problem, but it actually worked! Perfectly in fact and the team in charge of decoding was very helpful.
In fact, I asked about some parts of the decoded file and they managed to answer my questions professionally. I think they are really experts in PHP. 

I definitely recommend the service, and I will gladly answer any question you might have.

Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeZender
1 year 11 months ago #13078

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DeZender
Time to create page: 0.022 seconds
Copyright © 2009 - 2024 DeZender.Net All rights reserved.