We break the prices at DeZender (-60% for life) (29 Sep 2021)

Over the past few months, we have received a lot of requests concerning the revision of our prices.
It’s now done on the batch file prices, with prices reduced by -60% on all our offers !
This offer will remain for life, even on our future services in preparation for file decompilation : PHP 8.0, 8.1, and more.

The Team DeZender

IC DK Environment 2.0 / PHP 7.x and above

• Thank you received: 165
It's been a while since I made an announcement about the release of a new feature, here's one that should make you happy, I just finished the IC DK Environment 2.0 for extracting Dynamic Keys type requests.
This new version allows to extract BODY type requests, and also Execution, basically it should allow me to receive all the information to completely extract the OPCodes from your files and therefore to make a complete decompilation.

However, this service requires an intervention because nothing is possible automatically, the cost cannot therefore be a classic rate, the best is to contact me to evaluate the overall price according to the quantity of files as well as requests type Dynamic keys.

See you soon for the release of the PHP 8.1 Decompiler !
1 year 2 weeks ago #13407
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: DeZender
Time to create page: 0.022 seconds
Copyright © 2009 - 2024 DeZender.Net All rights reserved.